We are now hiring a Knowledge/ SEO Analyst. Please check the below details.
• Collect and collate knowledge documents from practising chartered accountants
• Managing and updating the current knowledge management practices
• Create, compile and export databases containing all information of clients
• Designing and implementing new knowledge distribution policies
• Developing or assisting in preparing project plans, documentation, training, presentations and budget proposals to management and staff
• Time sheet analysis and consolidation
• Creating and updating Due date calendars
• Promote brand image and awareness through social media
• Publishing, managing and promoting the blogs/articles in social media
• Initiate and analyse digital marketing contents such as making posters and circulating on social media
• Create budgets for each digital marketing activity and allocate funds accordingly
• Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our website
• Process end-of-day reports
• General administration including drafting documents and correspondence, preparing reports, proof reading, scheduling, providing telephone support, transcribing etc.
• Good communication skills (both written & verbal)
• Knowledge in Excel & MS Office
If you feel that the above description matches your profile and your career plans, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work For JAKS & Associates Chartered Accountants?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.