We are looking for a Junior Accountant to provide support to the accounts & finance department.
Technical Competencies required
· Daily posting of accounts into tally
· Daily Maintaining of vouchers & receipts
· Generating invoices for clients & maintaining accounts receivable
· Preparation of weekly bank reconciliation statement
· Preparation of monthly receipts & Payments accounts
· Preparation of quarterly accounts
· Monthly payroll processing
· Ensuring statutory compliance including payments of taxes & filing of returns
· Assist in finalizing annual accounts of the branch as well as consolidation of accounts of all branches
Graduate / Post Graduate in Commerce / ACCA Candidates
Excellent working knowledge of MS office and Tally
Team player and with sufficient organizing skill
Excellent communication skills(Both written & verbal)
If you feel that the above description matches your profile and your career plans, send your resume to email@example.com
Why Work For JAKS & Associates Chartered Accountants?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.